Thursday 18 July 2013

In the summertime... Iced Coffee!

Iced Latte From Costa
I've never enjoyed iced coffee as much as I have this year. The summer snuck up on us here in the UK, and much as I'm still drinking hot coffee it doesn't always hit the spot in the same way.  I'm being careful to only drink the iced versions of my normal faves though. The fabulous icey frappucino drinks are a bit too calorific for me at the moment!

So, do you do iced?
I've tried the costa version, and the starbucks a few times too. In fact, if you hit starbucks on your way into work at the moment you can get a £2 tall iced drink with your receipt in the afternoon.

Treat Receipt promo from starbucks
This can save you a little bit, especially if you are a regular customer there.

So, my next plan is to attempt an iced latte at home! I'll let you know how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment