Tuesday 9 July 2013

Pandora's Kitchen, another quaint Norwich coffee shop

I met a friend for coffee today, and in my ever ongoing quest for new places to try I thought I'd give Pandora's Kitchen on London Street a try. It was a gorgeous sunny day here in Norwich so the outside seating was lovely and a great place to catch up with my friend.

I think there may be seating upstairs, I didn't explore too far, and I know they do hire out their space too.

The Coffee
As ever, my weapon of choice was the skinny latte, which was £2.15, pretty reasonable I think. There was only one choice of size, probably equivalent to a medium in one of the chain stores, so good price in comparison.

I'll admit, for me the first taste was a bit strong, I needed to add a little bit of extra milk, but it was a nice flavour, not bitter at all. According to their website the coffee is roasted and packed in nearby Suffolk, I shall have to find out more!


Everything else
The service really was lovely, smiley staff with a warm greeting and they bought the drinks out with milk and sugar. The food looked lovely (sadly not diet friendly! so I didn't partake) and the quaint touches, like bunting and decor made me feel very welcome.

Overall, if I'm that end of the city again I will definitely pop in, maybe I'll have to ask for less shots in my coffee though!

No comments:

Post a Comment